Deputy Chief of Mission Stephanie L. Hallett hosted a webinar for U.S. businesses and trade associations on February 19, 2020. During the webinar, she outlined trade and investment opportunities for U.S. businesses in Oman’s mining sector—explaining the new mining law and Oman’s mining strategy. Representatives from U.S. trade associations and small and medium-sized businesses heard presentations from the Public Authority of Mining Oman, Minerals Development Oman, and the Public Authority for Investment Promotion & Export Development (Ithraa).
For more information, check out the individual speaker presentations from the webinar:
Presenters pictured above, from left to right, are:
- Nasser Al Maqbali, CEO, Minerals Development Oman
- Ziad Al Balushi, Legal Department Director, Public Authority for Mining
- Salim Al Mahrouqi, Director General of Investment Affairs, Public Authority for Mining
- Azzan Al-Busaidi, CEO, Ithraa
- Stephanie L. Hallett, Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy Muscat