The U.S. Embassy in Muscat has procurement and contracting requirements throughout the year to receive supplies and services. Funded projects will be announced on this page regularly, as Solicitation Announcements.
All RFP/RFQ, solicitation announcements, and awarded contracts will include all applicable provisions and clauses. All companies, firms, and agencies that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified, financially responsible, and have the necessary personnel, equipment, licenses, and permits required by local authorities.
Active Solicitation Announcements
A & E DESIGN TO RENOVATE THE OASIS CLUB
- A&E Solicitation -19MU3018Q0002 (PDF 2.2MB)
- Posting Date : Wednesday October 25, 2017
Horseshoe Parking & Sign Relocation Contract
- Cover Letter (PDF 251KB)
- UPDATED Cover Letter (PDF 251KB)
- Solicitation Package (PDF 2MB)
- Site Visit Registration Form (PDF 145KB)
- Quick Guide for Registering with SAM (PDF 218 KB)
- Solicitation Amendment-001-SF30 (PDF 481 KB)
- Solicitation Amendment-001-Revised (PDF 81 KB)
- Hosting Date: July 20, 2017
Mobile Communication Contract Solicitation #SMU300-17-R-0001
- Contract Solicitation SMU300-17-R-0001 (PDF 218KB)
- Amendment/Modification to SMU300-17-R-0001 (PDF 37KB)
- Amendment/Modification to SMU300-17-R-0001 (PDF 430KB)
- Questions and Answers for Muscat Mobile Communication Contract (Docx 23KB)
- Hosting Date: May 18, 2017
Inbound Diplomatic Pouch Services Solicitation #SMU300-17-Q-0002
- Contract Solicitation SMU300-17-Q-0002 (PDF 1MB)
- Questions and Answers for Diplomatic Pouch Services (PDF 192KB)
- Hosting Date: May 17, 2017
Mobile Communication Services Contract Solicitation #SMU300-17-R0001
- Contract Solicitation SMU300-17-R0001 (PDF 870 KB)
- Hosting Date: May 4, 2017
Prospective bidders may request a copy of the required documentation from the General Services Office by phone at +(968) 2464-3400 (ask for GSO/Contracting Officer or Procurement Supervisor), by e-mail to MuscatProcurement@State.gov, by fax at +(968) 2464-3740, or may find the documentation on the Embassy’s website through the varying announcements.
All required documentation must be delivered or mailed (with appropriate post mark) to the following address prior to the deadline in the announcement: General Services Office, (Attn: Contracting Officer), U.S. Embassy, P.O. Box 202, Postal Code 115, Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos, Sultanate of Oman. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete submission.