- 20-18 GSO Shipping Assistant VA (PDF 366 KB)
- Posting Date: November 18 ,2018
When applying for any position at the Embassy, interested candidates must submit the following for consideration of the application (failure to do so will result in an incomplete application):
- Universal Application for Employment (UAE) as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174) (PDF 42 KB).
- Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Applications Should be Submitted To: Muscat-Recruitment@state.gov
Telephone: (+968) 2464-3400 Ext. 3590 or 3715