The General Services Office of the U.S. Embassy in Muscat seeks to contract with qualified and reliable firms to deliver and perform a variety of commodities and services.
Current opportunities are listed below. Qualified firms are advised to closely read and follow the instructions before replying to any opportunities.
Solicitation Announcements: Any request to submit proposal or quotations to the U.S. Government.
Invitation for Bids: Solicitation under sealed bid procedures.
Request for Proposals (RFP): Solicitation under negotiated procedures for a normal commercial or non-commercial item valued above $250,000
Request for Quotation or Request for an Offer (RFQ/RFO): Solicitation under simplified acquisition procedures for a normal commercial or non-commercial item valued below $250,000.
Solicitation #19MU3021Q0003 - Legal Consultation Services Solicitation
- Solicitation Package (PDF 1 MB)
- Posting Date: April 8, 2021
- Bid submission due date: April 25, 2021 before 1400hrs
RFQ# PR9646683 - RFP for a Contractor to provide 1 Skip and Trash Removal
- Document (PDF 536 KB)
- Posting date: March 30, 2021
- Bid submission due date: April 15, 2021 before 1400 hrs.
RFQ# PR9772079 - OMC SOCCENT LNO Vehicle Lease FY21
- Document (PDF 162 KB)
- Posting date : March 19, 2021
- Bid submission due date: March 29, 2021 before 1400 hrs.
RFQ# PR9743414 - Janitorial Services BPA for US Embassy warehouse at Ghala
- Document (PDF 593 KB)
- Posting date : March 9, 2021
- Bid submission due date: March 24, 2021 before 1500 hrs.
Standard Tender of Services for Packing & Shipping for U.S. Embassy Muscat, Sultanate Of Oman
- Revised Rate Sheet (PDF 322 KB)
- Tender of Services Number: TOS# – 21OM001T-001 (PDF 12 MB)
- Issue Date: January 18, 2021
- Closing Date: Feburary 01, 2021
Solicitation # 19MU3020Q0012 Inbound Outbound Pouch Services Solicitation
- Document (972 KB)
- Solicitation Package
- Posting Date : November 17, 2020
- Bid submission due date: December 27, 2020 before 1400 hrs
Solicitation # 19MU3020R0004 LE Staff Group Health and Life-Insurance Solicitation
- QA for LE Staff Health Life RFP 19MU3020R0004 (PDF 107 KB)
- Solicitation Package (PDF 849 KB)
- Bid submission due date: Dec 21, 2020 before 1300 hrs.
Solicitation # 19MU3021Q0001 - Travel Management Services
- Cover Letter (PDF 86 KB)
- Solicitation Package (PDF 827 KB)
- Bid submission due date: November 23, 2020 before 1400 hrs.
Request for Quotation # PR9521357– 1 year vehicle lease for US Embassy Muscat, AMC
- Document (PDF 243 KB)
- Posting Date: November 5, 2020.
- Bid submission due date: November 19, 2020 before 1400 hrs.
RFQ # PR9406193 – MCT-ECA Vehicle Lease
- Document (PDF 669 KB)
- Posting Date: 10th September 2020
- Bid submission date: 17th September 2020 before 1400 hours
Request for Quotation # PR9364972 – 1 year vehicle lease for OMC NAVCENT
- Document (PDF 239 KB)
- Posting Date: August 20, 2020.
- Bid submission date: August 31, 2020 before 1400 hrs.
Request for Quotation # PR9295339 – MCT-OMC Gym Membership for DoD Personnel FY21
- Document (313 KB)
Posting Date : 4th August 2020
- Bid Submission Date : 19th August 2020 before 1400 hours
Request for Quotation # PR9249316– Uniforms for Local Guard Force
- Document. (55 KB)
- Posting Date: July 20, 2020.
- Bid submission date: July 30, 2020 before 1400 hrs.
Access and Registration Form
Access and Registration Form is used by contractors to provide the details of their company and personnel to the Embassy in order to access a site to perform a survey or to provide a quote for a solicitation.
The System for Award Management (SAM) is an official website of the U.S. Government. SAM registration is mandatory for all vendors who wish to engage in a procurement action valued over $30,0000 with the U.S. Government. There is no cost to use SAM. Therefore, prospective offerors are encouraged to register prior to the submittal of quotations/proposals. For the SAM website, please visit www.SAM.gov. For a vendor registration guide, please click on the following link.
For any questions or assistance with SAM registration, vendors are encouraged to contact MuscatProcurement@state.gov. The Embassy may not complete SAM registration on behalf of vendors, but is available to assist with any questions.
Counter-Trafficking in Persons (C-TIP)
TIPs stands for a variety of illegal and exploitative practices such as debt bondage, forced labor, involuntary servitude and sex trafficking.
TIPs prevention requirements are included in the pre-proposal and pre-performance conferences and applies to all acquisitions over $10,000.
The U.S. Government has a zero-tolerance policy towards engagement in TIPS by any recipient of federal funds. Prime contractors are responsible for fulfilling the terms of the written contract, including care for the worker and complying with combating TIPS requirements.
Defense Base Act (DBA) Insurance:
The DBA is an extension of the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) which provides disability compensation and medical benefits to employees and death benefits to eligible survivors of employees of U.S. government contractors who perform work overseas.
The DBA covers the following employment activities: Work on public work contracts with any U.S. government agency, including construction and service contracts outside the United States; and any injury or death occurring to any such employee during transportation to or from the place of employment, where the employer or the U.S. provides the transportation or the cost thereof. If any one of the above criteria is met, all employees engaged in such employment, regardless of nationality, including U.S. citizens and residents, host country nationals and local hires as well as third country nationals (individuals hired from another country to work in the host country), are covered under the Act. The DBA does not apply to the injury or death of (1) an employee subject to the provisions of the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act; (2) an employee engaged in agriculture, domestic service, or any employment that is casual and not in the usual course of the trade, business, or profession of the employer; and (3) a master or member of a crew of any vessel.
DBA insurance requirements, if applicable, are included in the solicitation package.