As of Sunday, August 7, 2016, all Education USA (EdUSA) advising services in Oman have moved to the U.S. Embassy in Muscat! We will be providing individual advising (by appointment only), scheduled group advising sessions, and pre-departure orientations. We want to help you get your education in the United States.
Make Your Education USA Appointment Today
Scheduling is easy! You can make your individual appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; we will respond to your request within 24 hours. Appointments are available Sunday through Thursday, from 9-11am. Remember to bring a valid form of identification to the Embassy so that we can let you in.
We are happy to provide guidance on:
- How to apply to American Universities
- Preparing for the GRE, TOEFL, or GMAT
- Writing your Personal Statement
- Communicating with admissions offices
- Applying for scholarships and grants
- When to apply, and important deadlines
- How to apply for your student (F-1) visa
- Advice for students traveling with families
- Information on studying (and living) in the U.S.
These free services are available to anybody in Oman who is interested in studying in the United States. We look forward to hearing from you!