The U.S. Embassy in Muscat provides accurate, comprehensive, current and unbiased information on educational opportunities in the United States. The Muscat office is part of the EducationUSA network of approximately 450 advising centers worldwide affiliated with the U.S. Department of State, and follows EducationUSA ethical standards.
You can contact the Embassy’s EducationUSA Advisor any time at EdUSAOman@state.gov.
The EducationUSA advisor at the Embassy maintains an extensive collection of materials on U.S.- accredited educational opportunities for public use, and provides guidance on U.S. study options. Support is also available for U.S. graduates returning to Oman.
- Want to Study in the U.S.?
- American Teenagers (PDF 2 MB)
- See You in the USA II (PDF 1.4 MB)
If You Want To Study In The USA – Series 1-4
U.S. Department of State, Educational Information and Resources Branch, produces four booklets on study in the United States.
- Series 1: Undergraduate Study (PDF 3.2 MB) | Arabic Translation (PDF 2.5 MB)
- Series 2: Graduate and Professional Study and Research (PDF 3 MB) | Arabic Translation (PDF 4 MB)
- Series 3: Short-Term Study, English Language Programs, Distance Education and Accreditation (PDF 1 MB) | Arabic Translation (PDF 2.4 MB)
- Series 4: Getting Ready to Go: Practical Information for Living and Studying in the United States (PDF 1 MB) | Arabic Translation (PDF 2.5 MB)